- Open Outlook 2016. If you see a Welcome screen, select Next > Yes.
- Select File > Add Account. Select Manual setup or additional server types.
- Select IMAP > Next. Fill in your name as you want recipients to see it and fill in your email address.
- Select IMAP as the Account Type.
- Incoming Mail Server: Enter mail.yourdomain.co.za (Replace yourdomain.co.za with your actual domain name).
- Outgoing Mail Server(SMTP): Enter mail.yourdomain.co.za (Replace yourdomain.co.za with your actual domain name).
- The username is your full email address and your email address password. Tick ‘Remember password‘.
- Click ‘More Settings‘. Select ‘Outgoing Server‘ and tick the first box ‘My outgoing server requires authentication‘.
- Click ‘OK‘. Click ‘Next‘ and ‘Finish‘.
About the Author